Posted: March 23, 2021
Are you ready to spend Spring Break in OCMD? We know it’s not summer yet, but the weather’s getting warmer and we could all use a break! This is why at the Clarion, we believe that you should spend Spring Break in OCMD. Treat your family to a well-deserved getaway enjoying the first warm sunny days that the Eastern Shore has to offer.
Not convinced yet? Check out the top reasons you should stay at the Clarion this spring!
Reasons to Book at the Clarion
- Everything You Need in One Place
We know that Ocean City has plenty of activities, restaurants, and places to visit. But did you know that Clarion Resort Hotel is tons of fun even when you stay put in the hotel? Take a dip in the indoor or outdoor heated pools and check out the array of services at the Health Spa, including a Russian Steam Room, and sauna! Between enjoying your ocean view in a newly renovated room and the luxury amenities, you’re set for a relaxing stay.
- Delicious Food
The Clarion award-winning restaurant, Horizons Oceanfront is opening April 1 and ready to help you relax with our top-notch service. The abundance of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options all within the hotel, truly provides something for everyone.
- Visit the Ocean Club for lively nightlife and entertainment!
- Relax with great food and ocean views at Breakers Pub.
- Premium coffee, quick bites to eat, and gift shop items are available all day at Coffee & Beyond!
- A popular spot, open on Memorial Day weekend to sip on tropical drinks, enjoy live music, and food grilled to perfection, Lenny’s Beach Bar & Grill offers tons of fun without leaving the premises.
- Great Savings
The Clarion Resort Hotel wants to provide you with the best rates this spring and summer season! Check out our packages and promotions to save BIG on your getaway.
- Spring Into Savings: Book now to save 20% on stays of two nights or more.
- Craft Beer Package: Includes a four-pack of local assorted craft beer with two pint glasses and a $50 meal credit.
- Summer Hot Deal: Our lowest guaranteed rate with a stay in one of our newly-renovated ocean view rooms.