Posted: April 17, 2020
Are you thinking about planning your summer vacation? Finding a vacation spot that has a little something for everyone can sometimes be a challenge. If you have any questions as to why Ocean City needs to be your next vacation destination, the vacation experts at the Clarion Resort Hotel came up with the top five reasons that you must book your getaway to OCMD. The perfect place to relax and enjoy time with your family, Ocean City offers things to do at every corner!
Check out our top five reasons to visit Ocean City, and then, book your beach vacation today!
- Gorgeous Beaches: One of the best reasons to visit Ocean City, Maryland is our miles and miles of gorgeous beaches! Watch a beautiful sunrise and listen to the waves crash down as you take a morning stroll along the beach, or lay in the sand for a cool tan and some sunshine during the day. No matter when you visit, our clean beaches are always a fun treat.
- Boardwalk: The award-winning Ocean City boardwalk is home to amazing hotels, restaurants, and attractions. Under typical conditions, the Boardwalk is open 24/7, and the businesses along the boardwalk each have their own schedules on when they will be open.
- Amusement Parks: What’s a trip to the beach without some fun? Jolly Roger Amusement Parks and Trimper’s Rides are Ocean City staples that are a must-visit on each and every trip. Jolly Roger at the Pier boasts a Giant Wheel that gives way to incredible views, while their 30th Street location is home to classic amusement rides, as well as Mini Golf, Splash Mountain Water Park, and SpeedWorld. Trimper’s Rides is located near the Inlet on the Boardwalk, and has been family owned and operated for over 100 years!
- Amazing Food: Dolle’s Candyland, Thrasher’s French Fries, Kohr Bros Frozen Custard, Dumser’s Dairyland, these are just some of the amazing food establishments that you’ll find in Ocean City, MD. Please click here to view our complete list.
- Bike Rides: One of the best ways to experience and enjoy Ocean City is in the early morning hours via a bicycle. The boardwalk is lined with shops to rent your own bike or surrey, allowing you to cruise the boards in search of breakfast or that perfect cup of coffee.
Ready to make your own Ocean City memories? Now is the perfect time to book your beach vacation to OCMD. In almost 10 miles of land and beach, Ocean City is packed with every kind of fun and adventure that you could imagine! Find even more Things to Do when you explore Ocean City while visiting the Clarion Resort Hotel.
We hope to see you soon!